Team Building Volunteer Opportunities for
Corporations Big and Small
Give back to your community through art-based, creative service projects that are donated to local charities. By volunteering through TKC, not only are you helping those less-fortunate by producing much-needed items for charities, you are also sponsoring TKC’s mission of encouraging volunteerism at an early age.
Here are the Details!
• Projects are designed for 12 people. Multiple projects may be ordered based on the number of employees participating.
• Each project costs $1000 plus $50 for shipping/handling (please add 10% sales tax for Illinois businesses).
• Projects are designed to enhance the environment of the charitable organization.
• Projects facilitate team building for employees.
• Team building reflection activities included.
• Gifts fulfill the need of a charity on TKC's list.
• Projects can be completed by individuals at all skill levels, no artistic skills needed.
• Participating businesses will be given a discount to purchase subscriptions to the Kind Kids Club (email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information).
• Businesses completing projects will be listed as "PAY IT FORWARD SPONSORS" on TKC's website.
• Participating businesses will receive a follow-up thank you letter from TKC and may receive a thank you letter from the recipient charitable organization.